Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finger Prints

(not our fingerprints :)


We went uptown to the sheriff's department to get our finger prints taken for our FBI and SBI background checks. That was pretty neat. I was thinking I was going to have them taklen with ink and paper. Instead they now have a machine that takes them digitally. Pretty cool! We got right in and out which was nice.
They are now being sent over to Children's Home Society for processing.

We are having a great visit with my parents. Of course ma and I are doing a bit of shopping therapy!
Which is always fun. We are going over to Ikea today to look at bed room furniture. So I can get an idea of what we will have in Her room :)

We start our M.A.P.P. training next Saturday! It is good that things are just going along without any huge breaks so far.

Ok off to do more shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment