Monday, July 04, 2011

Swirls :)

Even though it is the 4th of July, Alex came to work on the mural today. She did some really cool Swirls to tie the shades of blue together as well as added pistons to the flowers. I just love it!!! (click on the pictures to view larger)

I also added some of the blue to the molding of the dresser to tie it together. Yay!!



I am really hoping to hear something in the next week or two. On Wednesday it will be 6 months since we started the process.

We had a really nice weekend. Saturday we had a party to celebrate the 4th. Yesterday I spent the day at the pool and today we got to spend part of the day on the lake on a friend's pontoon boat.
I am extra crispy from all the sun. Lord knows I apply a ton of sunscreen, but I love to be in the water so it doesn't stay on for long

No comments:

Post a Comment