Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hoping The Mural Is Done Tomorrow :)



Alex did lots of detail work this past visit and should finish up tomorrow!!! woohoo!
I am so flipping excited! The pictures really do not do it justice! It is really really amazing. Cris and I just laid in our future daughters bed staring at it for about 30 minutes today. I could and I am sure I will do that alot!
There is so much detail, I imagine our daughter laying in her bed looking at that moon as she falls asleep at night. I just love it!
If you ever need someone to paint a painting or do a mural, Alex is absolutely spectacular!
Here is a link to Alex's facebook page:
Portrait-Art-For-Pets-and-Their-People

I am trying to find a therapist that works with my insurance and also meets CHS's criteria for  a therapist. I think I found someone. I sent an email onto my social worker to make sure they approve of this therapist. I need to call my insurance tomorrow to get preauthorization to see the therapist.
I am also still waiting to hear when we will get scheduled to meet our new social worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment