Monday, August 22, 2011

Bittersweet


Today, I am not really in a good place. Probably one of the most down days I have had thus far.
In our MAPP class we made friends with 2 couples. Leigh Ann and Jerel were approved almost a month ago and now Michelle and Mark. I am so happy for them and so sad for us.
I have friends who are pregnant and friends who are trying to conceive. I guess that is just the stage of our lives. School starting has been the biggest punch to the gut. When we started in January, I had visions of us taking our girl for her first day of school. Here we are almost 8 months later and we have yet to even be approved. I am just bummed and having a complete pity party with myself. Cris is just as upset, but he doesn't even want to talk about it. Enough whining for me. I am still praying that it will happen tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. Jen I wish there were something I could say or do to make your pain go away but we both know there's isn't a thing that will make it better. All I can say is if you need someone to listen I am here. Sometimes it helps to have someone not involved in the situation to talk to. I will inbox you my # I have free texting and long distance feel free to contact me if you need to.
    I pray you get the news you are waiting for and so deserve.
    Hugs to you!
    xoxo
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete