Saturday, October 08, 2011

I am so excited I could pee


So the later part of this afternoon I got a call from my social worker Monica...I look down, see her number and automatically I think...Oh man, what now? Surprisingly when I picked up Monica was really excited saying she has been contacted by another social worker with a sibling group for us... but it is 3 boys.
She knows we want a girl and preferably 2 kids, but she was asked to call us. The reason is she was contacted by Ondra, our instructor from our MAPP classes. She remembered us and was thought we would be great parents for these kids because they are bilingual but Spanish is their first language. I asked Monica how this would work since we were not approved yet... she said it wouldn't be a problem, because everything is almost done. She said that she had no worries about us being approved and that they would make it work out if there is a sibling group that we would match up with.
I told her I would discuss this with Cris, but we really want a girl in the mix. She says she has a couple more sibling groups she will send me bios on tomorrow.
This is the most excited I have been in a long time!
Cris and I discussed it this evening and we agree that we want either 2 girls or a girl and a boy. Possibly even 2 girls and a boy if the situation is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment