Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Cruise with my neice and more mural progress :)

We left Friday for a cruise to the Bahamas. It was Cris,myself, my brother Dennis, his wife Tina and my niece Taylor. Cris & I went snorkeling in Nassau and did a culinary excursion in Freeport. Which was neat. We learned how to prepare conch salad, conch fritters and cracked conch. It was really all yummy, but our beach portion of the trip was cancelled due to a thunderstorm. It wasn't the best cruise I have been on, but it sure was great for Cris & I to get to spend lots of time with little T! She spent the first night with us and ate most of her meals wedges right between us. We loved it!
I came home to happy puppies and a good portion of the mural done! I am so happy with the progression!
Alex is so awesome!!!
Here are a few more shots of how it looks now!



No comments:

Post a Comment