Friday, May 20, 2011

Patience

“The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.”


This is definitely something I need to work on. I always have. I am a doer...tell me the steps to get what I want and I will do them, no matter how difficult. But waiting...that is another story. This process is really going to help me develop some patience. I heard from my social worker today and the good news is that the Program Supervisor liked my profile and loved our Photo Profile. The bad news is the next step to get approval from the panel can take up to 50 business days.  So we wait... and that is ok, I am just going to have to go with it. 
On another positive note Alex from Portrait Art For Pets and Their People was here today and got started. She is so talented!  Here are a few pictures of the sketches on the wall that she is doing freehand!



She will be coming back tomorrow to start painting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment