Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Intro

A quick intro: I am Jenny, I am 35 on the crest of 36. My husband Cris just turned 35. We have been married 3 1/2 years. Cris recently gained his permanent green card and will be eligible for citizenship this October. We are finally at a place were we are ready to start a family. We have 3 wonderful dogs, Hunter, Darling & Oakley who we adore.

So why adoption? After years of hormone treatments and surgeries I had a hysterectomy that included removing my eggs  last summer. Cris & I have both dealt with the loss of family at a very young age and I feel that we would be great examples of how no matter where you started you can end up in a happy,healthy place!

My husband Cris & I have decided to pursue adopting a child from the Foster Care System. This blog is going to be about our journey to finding our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment