Saturday, July 23, 2011

I am almost half way to my goal... for Team Saving Savannah


(This Is Savannah)

I know this is not about my adoption process or about decorating her room. But it is about something that I feel is equally important. I may not have children yet, but if they were sick, I would hope that everyone who knew me would want to help. If you are reading this I assume you know me and know that I am a person who willingly gives to anyone who needs it and I rarely ever ask for anything in return. This is one of the few times in my life that I am asking for anything. Please take a few minutes and watch this video. And then please consider supporting me as part of team Saving Savannah in the UMDF Energy for Life 5K.



You can donate by clicking this Jenny- Team Saving Savannah
To learn more about Savannah you can find them on facebook here: Saving Savannah Face Book Page
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. This is something that has really touched my heart. I appreciate those of you who have already supported me and those who will!

No comments:

Post a Comment